WE ARE RE-OPENING!
Kick Off – Monday 3rd August
All pitches cost only £35 (Mon 3rd – Sun 9th August)
To book a pitch please email firstname.lastname@example.org (phone lines will not be covered until we re-open)
We are delighted to announce we are reopening a few days earlier than expected on the 3rd of August. You’ve been watching football on the TV, well, now is the time to lace your boots up and get back on the pitch! We have been contacting our block bookings and league teams as we look to start back with a bang. And to make kick off even easier we have reduced prices for the first week to only £35 per pitch per hour, league teams will pay only £20 for the first week!
As you would expect by now we have had to put some precautions in place and we hope you will bear with us while we adjust to playing with these new measures in place. Most of them are common sense and we are trying to make moving around Score as normal as possible. The good news is that when you play there are no extra restrictions or precautions!
– We are trying to limit cash handling for our staff so card payment is preferential (for the football and at the café)
– Pitch organisers must keep a list of players playing in their game and their contact details for trace and track purposes
– All footballs provided by Score will be sanitised before and after playing, please place them in the basket provided when returning the football
– All bibs provided by Score will be freshly washed before use (as normal!)
– Please use the hand sanitisers beside the pitch entrances before entering the pitches
– When playing please make sure you have fun and make sure to keep your legs closed, nutmegs are banned during this post Covid time 😉
– Normal rules apply when playing (unless the boss is playing in which case please adhere to the 2m social distancing guideline for him, his 1st touch is awful so you will get the ball back easy enough)
– Please place any hired balls and/or bibs in the baskets provided
We look forward to welcoming you back to Score soon!