Score FC is hiring!
Score FC is the North Coast’s biggest activity centre with indoor 5-a-side, JumpLanes Trampoline Park, a Gym and Gymnastics club.
We are looking for a fully flexible full-time and part-time team member who will have exceptional customer service skills, a good approach to health and safety, able to work in a high paced environment and have ability to work well in a team. The right candidate must be available to work shifts that will cover workdays, evenings and weekends with the full-time role covering 37.5 hours per week and part-time role working between 20-30 hours per week as required.
- You will be required to carry out reception duties including taking football and party bookings, admissions, answering the telephone and dealing with general customer enquiries.
- Other duties will include cleaning, preparing hot and cold drinks (including Cappuccinos, Lattes, Mochas etc.) running birthday parties and preparing party food.
- Candidate must be hard working and have a lively, outgoing, and friendly personality.
- Bring an energetic approach to customer interaction with emphasis on making the customer experience fun and memorable.
- Flexible working attitude – our hours of business are 09:00 – 23:00, 5 days a week with shorter days at the weekend.
- Good organisational skills, be motivated to keep a clean, tidy well presented and hygienic centre whilst always thinking about customer satisfaction.
- Be able to take instructions on board and dedicate full focus to tasks whether working alone or as part of a team.
- Basic food and hygiene and first aid trained.
- Knowledge of a food/beverage/hospitality/leisure environment.
Although desirable, relevant training will be provided in house for the role
If you want to work in the North Coast’s busiest sports centre, please submit your C.V. and cover note explaining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com.